I recently saw this smoothie recipe via pinterest via Martha Stewart. Me and the Rooomie were drooling over this recipe and realized that we had everything-ish needed for this recipe and really how do you go wrong with Martha.
Here's the recipe:
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt (we used vanilla greek yogart)
- 1 banana (ours was frozen - - It gives an great smoothie texture)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup coconut water (yum!)
- Place ice and raspberries in the bottom of blender, and all other ingredients on top.
- Whir until completely smooth. Serve. (The awesome thing with smoothies is the three part process of: gather, dump in blender, blend.)
Review: These were amazing! They were fresh, flavorful, and filling! I will definitly make these again!